Sounds of Lewisville: Concert Series
The popular “Sounds of Lewisville presented by Mosquito Joe” concert series, a free family favorite since 1991, returns this year with seven shows featuring a wide range of musical genres at Wayne Ferguson Plaza in the heart of historic Old Town Lewisville.
Concerts start at 7 p.m. every Tuesday night in June and July. Opening acts will perform 7-7:45 p.m.; headliners will perform 8-9:30 p.m. Attendees are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs for their comfort. Well-behaved pets on a leash are allowed at the shows. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
The award-winning Wayne Ferguson Plaza is a 1.5-acre urban park that takes on a contemporary sweeping gesture using water to link east to west and unites Lewisville City Hall and Lewisville Grand Theater. It features an elevated stage, a multi-level seating area, an interactive splash pad and a garden filled with swathes of native grasses and wildflowers.
For more information about the “Sounds of Lewisville” concerts, please visit SoundsOfLewisville.com.
- 7:00 p.m. – Ironic – The Alanis Morissettee Experience
- 8:00 p.m. – Ashmore
- 7:00 p.m. – American Diva’s
June 16 – JUNETENTH CELEBRATION
- 7:00 p.m. – Don Diego Band
- 8:00 p.m. – Fingerprints
- 7:00 p.m. – Rhythm & Sound Machine – The Music of Gloria Estefan
- 8:00 p.m. – Havana NRG!
- 7:00 p.m. – The She
- 8:00 p.m. – Hard Night’s Day – Beatles Tribute
- 7:00 p.m. – Marissa Chibli
- 8:00 p.m. – Bidi Bidi Banda
- 7:00 p.m. – YASMEEN
- 8:00 p.m. – Purple Day – Prince Tribute
- 7:00 p.m. – Danni & Kris
- 8:00 p.m. – The Elton Johns
About the Artist:
Check out local, up-and-coming talent here in the Lewisville area!