Open Mon-Thurs 2-9 p.m. / Fri & Sat 12-10 p.m.
- Live music: Fridays & Saturdays 6-9 p.m.
- Craft-made cocktails, fresh bites, bottles, and merchandise available
- Tasting hall & garden are family-friendly – no reservations required
- Outdoor whiskey garden welcomes well-behaved and leashed pups – must enter/exit through garden due to health permit restrictions – no pups allowed inside
- Distillery tours (21+ only) available by reservation
About the Artist:
“Growing up in an artistic family, I was fortunate to have a childhood full of musical and theatrical exploration. As a teen, I discovered my passion for performance and writing and ultimately chose to pursue both at Texas Christian University. This May, I’ll graduate from TCU with a double degree in Theatre and Strategic Communication.
These two studies have enabled me to tell stories – something I am deeply passionate about. Whether I’m functioning as a storyteller in a content copywriting position or a role on stage, I find solace in the way stories foster empathy and connect us all together. Recently, I’ve taken up creating my own. My one-act play, Dad’s Gone to War, was produced in January as a staged reading at TCU.
Alongside my theatrical pursuits, I am also an experienced live musician. In my spare time, I sing with a friend on the guitar at local bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and even weddings and corporate events. I also enjoy playing the piano and leading worship at my local church. Check out my music page for more information.”