- Live music: Fridays & Saturdays 6 – 9 p.m.
- Craft-made cocktails, fresh small bites, bottles, and merchandise available
- The tasting hall & garden are family-friendly – no reservations are required
- Outdoor whiskey garden welcomes well-behaved and leashed pups – must enter/exit through garden due to health permit restrictions – no pups allowed inside
- Distillery tours (21+ only) available by reservation
About the Artist:
Kendi Jean is a local emerging artist in Fort Worth, TX merging her Motown roots with her Cowtown Boots. Though most of Kendi’s music falls straight into the Texas Country category, she is just fine with blurring the lines of genres. On Kendi’s debut double-album, Lasso the Moon, you will find blues and funk, violins and horn sections, power vocals compared to those of Carrie Underwood and Janis Joplin, and even some sweet throwbacks to classic styles like Patsy Cline and Brenda Lee. Kendi’s debut single, A Real Good handful, was released in April of 2021 and made it to #85 on the Texas Country Music Chart and #23 on the Texas Internet Radio Chart. This new-to-the-scene Singer/Songwriter is just getting started!