- Live music: Fridays & Saturdays 6-9pm
- Craft-made cocktails, fresh small bites, bottles and merchandise available
- Tasting hall & garden are family-friendly – no reservations required
- Outdoor whiskey garden welcomes well-behaved and leashed pups – must enter/exit through garden due to health permit restrictions – no pups allowed inside
- Distillery tours (21+ only) available by reservation
About the Artist:
A Costa Rican musician and yoga teacher blending his passions together to create soulful Latin music with guitar, vocals, percussion and a loop station.
Carlos is from San Jose, Costa Rica. Drawn to music at a young age, he began studying various instruments during his childhood including organ (Bansbach Music School), piano, & guitar (Instituto Superior de Guitarra).
He left San Jose in 2008 to direct an art teaching program in the Caribbean of Costa Rica. Escuela de Artes de Puerto Viejo was a great success, with 125 students winning the province representation twice at the National Student Art Festival. At the same time, Carlos was a guitarist of the late artist Michael Livingston’s reggae band, opening shows for artists like Julian Marley & Collie Buddz.
After teaching for four years, he decided to focus on his solo music career, playing in venues and hotels all around Costa Rica and Panama (Bocas del Toro).
Having played for various audiences his entire life, Carlos is seasoned in performing different styles of music from reggae in the bars of San Jose to bossa nova at Nayara Hotel (ranked second best spa hotel in the world), making his unique repertoire wide enough to satisfy any venue’s identity.
Carlos is currently living & playing music in Fort Worth, Texas. With a burning desire to grow & evolve as a musician, he intends to expand his horizons by playing in other cities throughout the country.