- Live music: Friday & Saturday 6-9pm
- Craft cocktails, small bites, bottles, and merchandise available
- Tasting hall & garden are family-friendly – no reservations required
- Outdoor whiskey garden welcomes well-behaved and leashed pups – must enter/exit through garden due to health permit restrictions – no pups allowed inside
- Distillery tours (21+ only) available by reservation
About the Artist:
Singer/songwriter & guitarist from Texarkana, David brings his soulful sound as singer/songwriter, writing and singing with compassion and conviction connecting with audiences on and off stage. His music finds its way around spanning the Folk, Indie, and Americana genres with soul-filled melodies and bars of truth. Being raised up in church as a kid has built the foundation for who he is today, and now balancing family, his wife, and two daughters, he continues marching down that path, developing original and authentic songs that lend a hand in telling about life in all its splendor and disarray, delivered in a way that is organically soulful and eager to be heard.
After a short journey with the TV show “The Voice”, in 2014, he chose to continue down that path of doing what he loved to do, write and perform his own music. Finding more connections and opportunities in the last few years, David is about to release his 3rd album, “Golden Junk”. A collection of personal songs, new and old, his most vulnerable album yet, set to be released in September 2021!